- Key Facts
- Why RAJAR is important to the industry?
Why RAJAR is important to the industry
Providing an industry currency
- RAJAR estimates listenership of over 300 radio stations – who listens, where, when and how.
- It is the trading currency for radio broadcasters.
- It is used by media agencies to plan and buy advertising in radio airtime.
- It is used by radio owners to pitch for business, sell advertising airtime and monitor programmes performance.
The value of a common currency
- both agencies and media owners use the same source of information in their transactions
- this provides an open and transparent basis for conducting business